This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
PROtential Sports 
PROtential Sports has requested information regarding programs they can offer to CLI as well as outside surrounding communities. Several weeks ago, it was approved to open the participation eligibility to the surrounding neighborhoods. Was a limit of how many kids from other communities would be allowed? And if there was, what is the number? They have a very popular after school program that has a waiting list and if we can provide a number of allotted "outside" kids, this will assist with how many coaches to assign to each program.

Thanks

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:52 am
I think we need to give priority to CLI kids and understand what that # is 1st before determining a # for outside kids. Any thoughts from other members?

Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:52 am
May be we can say equal numbers of kids from outside as CLI kids, for trial period for one year.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:02 pm
I agree Sid, equal number of Cory Lake kids to match the number of outside kids.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:09 pm
I like the idea of equal # of kids from CLI to combined other communities as a trial period.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:07 pm
Sounds good. I think under certain circumstances we could make exceptions for siblings if the need arises.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: