This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Broken Sidewalk at CL Drive Cross Creek T junction 
Dear All,

Can I request each Board member to visit the sidewalk at the T junction at CL Drive and Cross Creek .

The situation is pretty unsafe, sidewalk is broken at two places. Dirt is over it and more dirt few feet further down. I almost slipped walking on the wet mud. One cannot bypass this spot and walk on CL Drive because of incoming traffic at the junction.

I request that John get in in touch with the builder/owner to fix it right away say within 7 days or else we can get it repaired and send them a bill for reimbursement.

We can discuss this during other business on Thursday.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 pm
Aj - thanks for bringing this up and it's a great point, just because they are building on those two lots it does not give them a free pass to make it unsafe to walk on.

John If I recall this came up in one of our meetings and my recollection is why repair now if they will break the sidewalk again? Please confirm and if you would please also bring this up to the builders and ask them about a plan to make this safer.

thank you

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:03 pm
Jorge,

The sidewalks are installed after construction is almost complete. The builder will not install before as equipment will just break it again.

I can ask MI Homes to please remove the broken section of concrete so any foot traffic trying to navigate the area has a safer travel but until construction is complete our residents will have to me mindful and careful due to ongoing construction.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:55 pm
Agree Sid, this building operation is one of the most damaging and worst looking building sites I've seen in our community. Bottom-line, the side walk needs to be repaired before someone gets hurt and sues the CDD.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: