This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Resident request 
This request was made by a resident.

Please give your thoughts:

My Name is Sreedhar Gouravelli, Resident at 10616 Cory Lake Dr. I just spoke to you regarding the request to have the Basketball Lights on during morning hours from 5.45 AM to 6.30 AM

Basket ball trials at TCMS are in Fall Season and I am trying to TRAIN my SON(who studies 7th Grade at TCMS) for his selection to the team.

In Summer and we did the same from 7.00 AM, but now that school has started and he has a lot of school HW after school. so, we made a plan to do the same in the morning.

We tried a couple of days in the morning and the natural light is not sufficient to have the practice.

Request you to submit this to appropriate committee/board for their review and Approval :-) :-)

Thanks in Advance.

--Sreedhar Gouravelli

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:44 pm
I would like to know what days of the week he wants the lights on. Can he train his son after school? Then we could make a decision.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:25 pm
David Burman wrote:
> I would like to know what days of the week he wants the lights on. Can he
> train his son after school? Then we could make a decision.

Monday to Friday...from 5.45 AM to 6.45 AM

After school ....he is busy with activities till 6.00 PM and by that time, there are so many kids on the ground and it's almost impossible to train at that time...

Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:16 pm
I'm ok with this if it's only for 1 hour for 5 days a week, now that we have LED there I don't believe this will break the bank. Any thoughts from other members?

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:20 pm
Greetings to All,

I am proposing to install a timer which cannot be set more than 60 minutes at basketball, tennis courts, hockey rink, and Volleyball court (future), and also open green space. By the way, timers are inexpensive and easy to install.

In long run it will save us hundreds of dollars and will never have to deal with such request in future.

It will also solve energy wastage, currently occurring when flood lights are on while no one is utilizing.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: