This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Proposed Hurricane advisory from CLI CDD... Urgent Attention 
Hello Fellow Board Supervisors,

With looming threat of Hurricane Irma, there is likely chance of

1) CLI lake and ponds overflowing, storm water drains overwhelmed resulting our street getting flooded

2) Loss of power in our community resulting sewer lift stations failing

3) Fallen trees resulting impassable streets

4) Unmanned guard houses, putting us at high risk of burglary, car thefts

Can we all agree to send out an advisory or Do's and Don'ts for the Hurricane highlighting major cause and effects.

For example 1) if streets gets flooded minimize use of ones vehicle and absolutely no wakes, 2) if we loose power minimize water usage to prevent sewer overflowing 3) Report fallen trees to a designated phone # 4) Watch out for each other, report any suspicious persons.

There may be some other important points I have missed. Please add it on and lets get an email out asap.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:31 pm
Sid I agree we need to ensure the community has some information for evacuation plan if needed, please also include this link
https://www.tampagov.net/emergency-management

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:18 pm
We sent out an advisory yesterday with basic information and links to the emergency services sites.

We can take any added information posted here and generate another tomorrow with updated hurricane path and information.

I think Rory was sending out a notice as well.

We will try and keep the community as up to date as possible.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:41 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: