This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
LMP 
Post LMP
I understand the last 6-8 weeks have been very challenging for everyone with recent hurricanes and life events in General however we have not stopped sending our vendors their monthly checks for services promised to us, having said this just from recent very high level driving around the community I've noticed a few items which need addressing and feedback from rest of board members;

1- Cul-de sacs don't seem to have a regularly scheduled trimming
2- During hurricane we had lots of trees down and a few palms, I still see a few trees and palms that need to be straighten or supported so we don't lose them
3- Noticed LMP began cutting resident palm trees and they are looking great, however from what I noticed the periodic frown trimming has never taken place and are overgrown in many areas. We need to ensure LMP is aware of this moving forward

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:33 pm
1- I discussed the cul-de-sacs with LMP yesterday. I want them to start marking a map so they aren't missing or forgetting areas on their rotations.

2- The palm at the entrance, we tried to have straightened but the rootball is still tight so it wouldn't budge. The arborist said it should be fine.

3. I addressed the palms on the other posting.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:03 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: