This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Fitness Class Proposal 
I received the attached proposal from The Exerscience Center (please disregard the date of the proposal as it is a typo). At this time, we do not offer or any fitness classes to the community. There has been relatively low inquiries or requests at the Beach Club office; but there may be chatter amongst residents I am not aware of. This is just a sampling of what this company can offer and can tailor classes as needed. During my conversation with Lauren, she did say that classes will take about 6 months to see a steady clientele; it takes a while for word to get around in addition to advertising what's available to the community.

Attachments:
exerscience.pdf [2.09 MiB]
Downloaded 674 times
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:03 am
I think it would be an asset to the community to offer classes!

Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:17 pm
I'm for the Fitness classes, not sure if community will be in favor of funding. This should be self funded.

What do other board members think?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 pm
If we all remember Zumba classes. Non funded by CDD but let the instructor use our facility for free while she charged the residents. We can let her do the same.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: