This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Thank you letter for Book Boxes 
I’ve drafted a thank you letter to the Girl Scouts that installed the book boxes in CL. I was hoping to have everyone review and edit as needed. If it looks good we can send it out to the young ladies. Maybe we can also put it into the Islander along with a special thanks to Mr. Walker for his help in design and construction.

“Dear Samantha Squires and McKenna Yingling,

On behalf of the Cory Lake CDD and the residents of Cory Lake Isle we would like to thank you for promoting literacy and community spirit by building and installing book boxes around our community. Your work and dedication are greatly appreciated by our entire community. Your kindness is bringing joy to young readers throughout our community.

Please continue to share your love of reading, sense of community, and generosity as you continue on in your life as it will bring joy to all those that are touched by your kindness.

Thank you again,

(Insert names of all board members who would like to sign)”

Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:15 pm
Great Idea. Looks good.
David

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:38 pm
Very nice letter.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:02 am
Sheila very nice letter thank you for your kind thoughts, only minor change "Cory Lake Isles" you had Cory Lake Isle

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:01 pm
Good job.

I hope it gives other youngsters inspiration to do similar projects.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:13 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: