This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Wharton High School-Community outreach meeting 
As some may be aware of recent incidents that occurred at Wharton High School, the Principal, Brad Woods, is reaching out to the surrounding communities to speak to parents and neighbors about proactive measures and action plans for the school. Due to a smaller setting within communities, parents will be afforded a more personal experience and be able to ask questions or voice concerns. Mr. Woods has requested a tentative meeting date during the week of March 19th. The Beach Club is open on Tuesday, March 20 and Thursday March 22nd with a staff person on-site until 9pm those dates to accommodate the meeting date (whichever fits his schedule). Please note, this meeting would specifically be for the parents/neighbors of CLI.

Please let me know if there would be any objection to this request.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:35 pm
No objection, but why are they not meeting at the school?

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:40 pm
I believe this is in addition to a school meeting...he is making himself more available to the community as well as giving parents whose children will be incoming to the school a chance to answer questions or voice concerns.

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:49 am
Wendy thanks for the email, I fully support this meeting and would suggest Tuesday March 20th over a Thursday. I believe we'll get a larger attendance on a Tues over a Thurs. This outreach is good and more personable than a larger school setting.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:09 pm
I am fine with it.

I would like to receive post report from the staff as to how many high school students from CLI and # of parents attended.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: