This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Yellowstone New Landscape Company 
I would like to hear from community and rest of the board members on your initial thoughts of our new landscape company, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. I want to ensure we gather as much feedback as possible to share with Yellowstone Management.

thank you

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:20 pm
I was pleased that they addressed the island at the cul-de-sac on Java Isle. I spoke with the supervisor while they were trimming and cleaning the island and he said he'd submit a proposal for some new plants since they had to pull a few dead ones.

So far they seem to be doing a good job on trimming and maintenance as I've noticed around the Morris Bridge exit. After the freeze in January they inherited the extra work of that aftermath, so catching up has been a little challenging I'm sure. The true test will be how they manage Cory Lake Isles through the spring and summer growth season.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:13 am
I have not noticed much improvement compared to LMP's performance.

However I trust our LAF committee who reports that Yellowstone are doing better job and pleased with them.

I would like to wait until summer time to see if Yellowstone can keep up. Lets reevaluate them in another two months.

Btw cachet Isle looks terrible with dead vegetation from the freeze, the least Yellowstone can do is take them out.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:08 pm
Sid and Carlos thanks for the feedback, we would love to hear from everyone, but most importantly the LAF Committee considering they have a very good pulse of what's going on.
My experience so far has been negative, we've asked them to straighten the trees that are leaning over due to wind storms, hurricane etc and I've yet to see this completed, I've been asking for this for at least 3-4 months. That's unacceptable turnaround

Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:56 pm
I had a tour with Yellowstone management on Tuesday. We discussed many things along with the lack of responsiveness to removing or straightening the leaning trees. There is now a plan and approved proposals to address this issue. They understand our desire for faster response even to larger projects and that the failure to address the trees is part of what caused LMP to lose the contract.

I'll ask them to be present at the April meeting. That will give them time to address my concerns brought up on Tuesday and give us a chance to assess their progress.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:46 pm
I wish to Companies would be more pro-active than reactive

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: