This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Television in thew gym 
A resident has proposed a question as to the tv that was hung on the ceiling in the gym.

He wants to know if it can be or will be replaced.

Each piece of cardio equipment on that side has its own tv built in. That is why when the old box tv was damaged it was not replaced.

A new tv could be put up as they are fairly inexpensive but I would recommend looking into a bluetooth system for the audio so people still have to use earphones.

Opinions??

Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:05 pm
A tv replacement with bluetooth option is a very good suggestion John.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:10 am
If folks are asking for a tv then it makes sense to replace it. Our gym just turned on subtitles and offered no sound. Do we have cable in the gym?

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:08 pm
i agree we should purchase a new tv, im sure bluetooth and all bells and whistles wont be an issue

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:05 pm
Previous surveys have shown that gym users prefer no music/sound so blue tooth is great.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:49 pm
During the time we had an audible TV, I remember cases of frequent friction between the residents about which channel to watch and the volume.

We can have the general TV back but only with Blue tooth only with absolutely no audible volume. With this option there will still create a problem of choice of tv channel to watch.

John, please find out if we can disable TV audible volume for good before presenting a proposal to the supervisors. Thank you.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: