This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Street Trees - Joint CDD & POA Meeting 
Following the recent joint meeting with the POA & CDD it was suggested we mail a letter to residents who do not have a street tree between the easement and sidewalk to replace at a discounted price we will seek to negotiate with our current landscape provider,
Additionally i have noticed a few street trees that are dying and need to be removed. John can you please help us with this count and costs associated with removal? Just a clarification, residents will be responsible for cost of replacement tree.

This item will be included in the upcoming CDD meeting Agenda. Board Members and staff please feel free to comment or add anything i may have missed.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:44 pm
Jorge,

I have Yellowstone pulling test samples on 5 resident palms currently. As soon as I have the results they will be scheduled for removal. Generally takes about 3 weeks to get the results back.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:28 am
I am looking forward for the letters to be mailed out with suggested contractors and approximate prices of a palm tree. This is a positive step getting residents help us and themselves to further beautify the community.

I would like to encourage more of such joint efforts with the POA. Its shows a community being sync.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: