This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
MISCELLANEOUS TOPIC 
This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors. Only supervisors can create/start a new topic. This topic is designed so residents can post a question (or comment) to the CDD Board members. The NEW topic will be created separate from the Miscellaneous topic for ease of reply and viewing.

In order to get started, press QUOTE (rIght corner from the Author) to the Topic and type either the question or comment to the CDD Board.

Please call the Beach Club (813) 986-1031 for any questions or assistance.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:36 am
On July 15, 2018 a "Meet & Greet" fundraiser for Aakash Patel for Hillsborough County Commisioner District 7 was hosted and held at the home of Sudhir (Sid) Shah, (CDD board member), co-hosted by Jorge Castillo (CDD Chairman), Amrit (AG) Patel (POA board member), and Khamir Patel (president of KHP and general contractor). Amrit's email invited guests included Kevin Hickling and Anoop Reddy (both POA board members).

Referring to Aakash Patel, Sudhir (Sid) Shah's email stated among other things "and most importantly he's a team player". A team player? For what? It couldn't be for annexing Khamir's (family) 21.8 acres of land in Hillsborough County onto the City of Tampa and then by CDD majority vote onto Cory Lake Isles.

Or as Cory Lake Isles lawyer, Vivek Babbar stated in his email to senior law firm partner Mark K. Straley on February 10, 2017...
"Thanks. I spoke to him and followed it up with the attached email. I left a voicemail for the District Manager as well. Apparently the property owner Mr. Kamir Patel wants to develop a 55+ community for Indians and is hoping to get up to 120 units on the land (the lands was originally in the County, but he requested the City to annex it)."

To District Manager Chuck Adams, why wasn't this proposal of discrimination and segregation ever followed up at a CDD board meeting after receiving this information from Vivek Babbar in February of 2017?

To CDD board members... Who authorized the placement of campaign signs for Aakash Patel on July 15, 2018 around Cory Lake Isles CDD property, specifically on the small island in front of Cachet Isle gate?

Are the CDD board members that attended this "Meet & Greet" above Cory Lake Isles rules and regulations that forbid the placement of lawn signs on common property? Please point to the meeting minutes where prior authorization was approved by majority vote of the CDD board.

And to Sudhir (Sid) Shah, please provide authorization from a prior POA board meeting vote for the have dozen or more signs placed on and around your property.

(pictures of these violations are in available)

Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:07 pm
Follow up question to all CDD Board members:

What is your relation to the KHP? Sid talks about that person as "a friend who offers favors," as in the new gym proposals. The person records a video talking about Ms Haque, as "Shelia"... What is the background here that the CLI owners do not know about?

Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:57 pm
Carlos, this was a private event and feel I don’t need to explain myself. But given your history of starting unwarranted conspiracy theories, this response will my first and last statement regarding this topic as I refuse to go back and forth. If my response does not suffice with you or anyone, please seek legal guidance.

As I said, this event that you question was a private function and thus, who I invite into my home, for whatever reason, is between me and my guests. Similar to you having people over for dinner at your house, your neighbor(s) can not question who comes in or out your door. Moreover, this event has no relevance to my position on CDD board as it was not held in a CDD capacity. It was simply a citizen holding a get together at his house. There is nothing in the CDD bylaws where I have to declare that I am having a private function in my house and the guests that attend. I did invite Cory Lake neighbors to this event. Some are members of CDD/POA and some are not. Some live in Cory Lakes, some do not. It would be unconstitutional for you, or anyone, to tell me that person X is not allowed in my home because of their community position, or lack there of. Again, no laws were broken. The yard signs were put up without my approval. Nonetheless, that would be a POA matter not a CDD matter. Furthermore, you ask the CDD members to point you in the direction of approval. This was not done in a CDD capacity so they do not owe you a response. Additionally, CDD members don’t need approval from other board members for private events in their home.

You also imply that because the candidate is a team player, he will make corrupt decisions and approve things to help his friends/supporters. This sentiment is irresponsible and I denounce it to the fullest extent. I can tell you that I have never had one conversation with the candidate on any topic relating to Cory Lakes matters.

It is unfortunate that you conveniently showed up 2 hours tardy to the last CDD meeting. If you were present, you would have heard for the hundredth time that the 55+ community topic is a dead issue that didn’t even get off the ground. It was merely an inquisition on the potential of one. I suggest you go back and read the CDD minutes from this meeting. I am not going to get into this further; it’s a dead horse. Give it a rest.

I will not respond to any further postings on this topic. Thank you and have a life

Sudhir(Sid) Shah

Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: