This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1, 2
Beach Club Gas Grill & Oven 
Parag, you have no idea how your previous statement eludes to twisting my character or motives? Perhaps it was:
" I don't know why whenever an Indian-American says something, you are quick to rebuttal. Maybe something in your past can explain it- I don't know.". Hmmm, is it possible?

The KHP reference was just a refresher on how the division in this community began. It began by the proposal to segregate (divide) the community. I merely called him out and informed the entire community.

Anyway, don't deflect my response on what was actually said by Harry. "Most residents are open to a new gymnasium without any impact to our pristine community." Wrong... If Harry Ramphel chooses to purposely ignore the fact that 75% of the community does not want to pay for a brand new gym building, then I will call him on what that is, a lie. No need to respond respectfully when someone openly lies to the entire community as the POA chair.

If the CDD board decides to go the route of a new gym building as opposed to expanding the current gym I'm certain that there will be consequences. And many of us already know your KHP friend provided the architectural plan for this new gym building, no doubt he would like the contract as well. The entire story will likely go public, from start to finish.

The proposed $600,000 to $700,000 gym building of 2017-2018 will cost close to a million once you add equipment and financing). There is no justifiable reason why 75% of the community should be obligated to pay $1,000 for something that they do not want and have openly voted against. Until the nonsense in this community stops, the push back and arguments will continue. Fact.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1, 2

Search for: