This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Landscape for Capri Isle 
Hi John Hall - would you please provide us an update of approved funds for enhancing landscaping across Capri Isle? Additionally have you gotten estimates on installation of privacy landscaping along Morris Bridge after we enter gates? We had discussed installing additional shrubbery so we don't see thru some back yards after coming thru the gates up to Cory Lake Drive

Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:09 am
After the installation of the fountains we have roughly $22k for landscaping in Capri. I was working with Yellowstone on practical designs when they decided we needed to go out for bid so right no I am waiting to see how the bid process plays out and see if the new company gives better rates or if I need to contact an outside vendor.

As far as the extra shrubbery we need to seriously look at all options as the worst gaps are under large oak trees which will shade that area almost all the time thus slowing or killing what is planted there.

We made need to look into a decorative wall or something of that nature to truly block off those areas.

Also if you look at the way the old shrubbery is growing it looks like a jumbled mess and some is completely choking out others and is unappealing to look at.

Just want to have a long term solution that will stay visually appealing.

Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:47 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: