This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
MISCELLANEOUS TOPIC 
This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors. Only supervisors can create/start a new topic. This topic is designed so residents can post a question (or comment) to the CDD Board members. The NEW topic will be created separately from the Miscellaneous topic for ease of reply and viewing.

In order to get started, press QUOTE (right corner from the Author) to the Topic and type either the question or comment to the CDD Board.

Please call the Beach Club (813) 986-1031 for any questions or assistance.

***CLICK on 'Subscribe' (located top left of the forum meeting list) to receive email notifications of replies to topic subjects and new topics!***

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:29 am
Is the CDD having security at the next meeting? Granted we had an incident last meeting with a thug wanting to beat up another resident for the second time.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:16 am
This is about a possible new gym.

If you are still entertaining the idea that we need a new gym, which I share, even after last year's survey of residents where the new gym was rejected by a land slide, I would suggest you look into overhauling the current inadequate club house [not even ADA!] and integrating a new gym with a new community center. Last year's rejection, I believe, was a result of immature politics, rushing a gym with sale of land and new development.

As an architect and community designer, I believe a new gym as a separate structure will be patchy at best and will suit neither the needs of residents [last year's survey is proof here] nor the aesthetics of the community. Removing the hockey ring [as proposed in the past year for a new gym] is not a good idea as that ring gets quite a use by various activities in addition to regular hockey residents use it for. Being a safe paved surface, the ring will continue to be used by many for teaching and entertaining kids with different skills from RC vehicles to biking [which I did for both of my kids].

I certainly believe that we can elevate the community to a much desired level with a better designed community center that integrates with the pool better and houses a gym that fits our needs. We have enough space to do this between the pool and the boat ramp.

I wish these statements can be heard and evaluated sincerely.

Levent Kara

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: