This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1, 2
MISCELLANEOUS TOPIC 
You are so disrespectful. Dabbing? I hope you don’t talk to your students like this. Please stop flexing your internet muscles. You haven’t been to a meeting in about 2.5 years. You crave attention in any way you can get it. You post and post and post. When you don’t get any traction, your post get even more extreme to the point of getting kicked off of ND. Then you post a disgusting message on Capri Isle under your wife’s name. Getting no traction, you start your nonsense here. So sad.

Not going to go back and forth with you anymore. You just can’t reason with some people. I am sorry to the CDD board and this community for giving you any traction. Time to go dark.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 pm
What is so disrespectful about dabbing? My kids like it, kind of a youthful energy... I do it with the kids.

Your math is out, I haven't been to a meeting about a year now, except for the meeting for the POA candidates where I walked to you and introduced myself face to face. Was I 15 ft tall as you guys recite?

Yes, Capri Isle. Ask your dad how he characterizes it. I believe it was something like 'step child', his words, not mine.

And do not even bother to think about how I teach my students, they are graduate kids, they know how to judge what.

https://vimeo.com/125533384

L.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:48 pm
Gentlemen-
Speaking to Mr Kara, we have come to a consensus that all negative postings will cease as of today. This applies to Nextdoor and sunshine board. In an effort to move this community forward we wil have open dialogue. I will making myself available to answers questions as they arise.

Haresh Ramphal

Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1, 2

Search for: