This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1, 2
MISCELLANEOUS TOPIC 
MISCELLANEOUS TOPIC
This topic is open for suggested new Topic subjects by non-Supervisors. Only supervisors can create/start a new topic. This topic is designed so residents can post a question (or comment) to the CDD Board members. The NEW topic will be created separately from the Miscellaneous topic for ease of reply and viewing.

In order to get started, press QUOTE (right corner from the Author) to the Topic and type either the question or comment to the CDD Board.

Please call the Beach Club (813) 986-1031 for any questions or assistance.

***CLICK on 'Subscribe' (located top left of the forum meeting list) to receive email notifications of replies to topic subjects and new topics!***

Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:21 pm
There was a post about respect on ND the other day. The author was congratulating a view that basically said, why don't we get a room and resolve our differences. Great idea right?
Why then instead of openly answering questions on ND, some of you delegate to kick me out from ND with help of your proxies?

This is not fair, but we know some of you don't care about what is fair. Other metrics are in motion. Good job you kicked me out. However, now it is a boiling question as to what you are up to.

This funny flirtation between the CDD and the POA has ramifications first laid out in your letter, the CDD letter in November 2017. The CDD has certain rights about developing new land and then the POA has the rest to carry out via DRC. It will not be too far fetching to see the relations here, beginning with Harry Ramphal's insults on the POA then, verified on ND. It mattered to win the POA and you did no matter what. No matter what might even mean forging signatures... Kudos, good job.

The mistake that was made to keep CDD and POA separete, so these crooks get their way. We need to link them back. Please see the relation here. This thing is not about fruit trees!

My attorney will keep a screenshot of this post. Just so you know.

Levent

Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:14 pm
Quick question:
All my other posts and replies are still on ND currently as of now [don't know if they will stay]. The missing are about Harry, the ones that I expose his funny letter to the community [the 3rd one, that costed at least another thousand if not more], basically asking what his motivations were, and if not he actually crafted it, or if not he never himself sued CLI POA, etc... They were pretty clear, and "neighborly" as it can get in the face of such a chimera. So I am curious who flagged those, and I know they were flagged the very day I posted them, Sheryl said so [ I can send her message ]. But the better question is why they are deleted instantaneously with my grounding from ND after two days I posted them? Why those and not the others when I am "no longer a member of Cory Lake Isles?

Linking CDD and POA is no brainer. We have a huge systemic problem in CLI. It is about the characters in play, not necessarily the institutions. We have at least 2 in POA and 2 in CDD that are collaborating for the results they want to see [see the earlier message]. And unfortunately they have proxies on ND.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:14 am
With all sincerity, this isn’t high school or Facebook. Your approach is exhausting, trite, and ineffective. I can assure you with 100% certainty that not one CDD board member is going to respond to your rant. If you truly care about positive change in Cory Lakes, attend meetings and sign up for public comments on the sign up sheet prior to meetings commencing.

Lastly, no one has any interest in your expected platitudinous, long winded rebuttal to this post. Just go to meetings and get your answers there where the CDD board members are all under oath.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:08 pm
"From: Harry Ramphal
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 12:58 PM
To: Levent Kara
Subject: Letter to ........,,,, on next door

Hello Levent,
I do hope all is well with you. Thank you for your support in the future. If there is anything you want to discuss please do let me know and we can sit and talk.

Haresh Ramphal"

Parag. This is not a millenial game. So. please shut up.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:18 pm
Levent,
Please come to the POA meeting on Wednesday at 8.00pm. Residents have the opportunity to address the board on topics that concern them. You have the opportunity to initiate a dialogue.
This is our community and we must reasonably communicate with our neighbors in all capacity. That is the only way we can form and maintain a sense of community.

Haresh Ramphal

Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:35 am
Thank you Harry.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:52 am
Thank you Haresh. I agree we must reasonably communicate with our neighbors. Moreover, it’s easy to act like you are 15 feet tall behind a keyboard. It’s another thing to actual go to meetings to speak your peace. As I said earlier, ATTEND MEETINGS.

Please be mindful that this forum is for CDD not POA. Please keep the two entities separate. If you have a concern and don’t know which one is the appropriate audience, call Wendy for guidance.

Regardless, I want to clarify that both meetings are open to all residents- regardless of your age.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:39 pm
Did you dab after posting this?

I wasn't going to bother to reply, but just cannot resist: Do you guys recite these wordings at home with your dad?
Because those are the very exact same words your dad uses when he feels like to provocate me in his emails, messages, which usually end up with the funny phrase "this is not a threat".

Enjoy your dab Parag. I am glad you didn't go for the "garbage truck" thing.

I will meet with Harry and we will talk.

I have attended many meetings in the past to no avail. By now I know they are meaningless shows, unless of course you are asking the CDD to pay for the damage your car sustained because the gate closed on you, etc., or like there is street light coming through your window at night or something... [there is an interesting case in the last meeting, make sure you check who said yea who said nay].

These meetings are structured in such a way that it is impossible to address or solve larger systemic problems. Public awareness builds in social media. That is why some could not take what I have been posting.

I was to the one who initiated a series of meetings in 2017 with some key figures, your dad included, which led to a whole other survey, etc. History now. We are back at ground zero.

L.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:56 pm
Re: "Please keep the two entities separate."

I know, right? That is exactly what I am saying.

L.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1, 2

Search for: