This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Beach Club Voting Site 
Please see below, posted for Supervisor David Burman:

I am talking this site to ask you to reconsider our decision to not allow the Supervisor of elections {SOE} to use our Club House.
As you will recall I was against this because it would inhibit our staff and residents the use of the Club House.
However, as I toured the SOE offices yesterday I was approached by the scheduling staff as to how they could still use our facility. WE had a long discussion and the result was thy agreed to set up there our curtains to divide the room so the Staff and residents could still use the Club House for their everyday activities.
Therefore I am suggesting that we reconsider our decision and vote to allow the SOE to use our Club House for the forthcoming election. This would be a help to our residents and allow us to help out the SOE.
Please vote YES to allow the SOE to use the Clubhouse as I described above or vote NO it let our original vote stay not to allow the SOE to use our facility.
We need to vote NOW so the SOE can make their plans.
I vote YES
-David Burman

Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:19 pm
If this will help our residents and does not cause any issues to utilize the facilities, i'd recommend we approve Yes

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:23 pm
I was going to bring this up again this month. Since this site would be only for Cory lake residents I think we should offer this to residents as a service. Voting in our own community seems like it would simplify the process for our neighbors and it encourages more folks to vote.

Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:33 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: