This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Holiday Boat Parade & Celebration Entertianment 
Hello everyone.

We just wanted to get the Board's thoughts on a decision about entertainment for the upcoming event, Holiday Boat Parade & Celebration. There is a quartet band that is comprised of residents here in CLI. They will often practice here in the Beach Club on weekends when the space is available.

The band did reach out to the CDD office with an offer to play holiday music at the upcoming event. The email we received is below:

Good morning! My name is Robert Worthington and I live in Barbados Isle.
We have an outstanding Brass Quintet which, you may have heard, practices at times in the CLI ClubHouse on weekends.
If the dates work and you are interested, I would like to offer our musical services to light up this year’s post boat parade Holiday party at the clubhouse!
Our repertoire ranges from classical to pop and, of course, Holiday music! Our normal going rate for a full performance (however long up to 2 hours) is $250. We can play either inside or outside as well.
I assure you it will be a performance not to miss and definitely worth it. We’ve already had rave reviews from residents when we’ve played both inside the clubhouse as well as on the back deck!
Thanks for considering us for the party and look forward to hearing back from you :)
Bob

The only issue that comes to mind when selecting the entertainment would be that the DJ we hire comes with interactive games and dances that keep the younger residents happy throughout the event. The cost of the DJ will be $350 including the music and games.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:51 pm
Amanda

Can we discuss this at the meeting.

Thank you.

Sid

Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: