This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Impersonating Cory Lake Isles CDD email and address 
Dear fellow supervisors,

It has come to my attention that CoryLakeIslesCommunity@gmail.com, created by resident Cynthia McIntyre is sending mass emails to every resident. From conversations I have had with fellow neighbors, they come to believe this email address is the official Cory Lake Isles email address. In fact, the email itself list the clubhouse address as its headquarters. This is confusing many residents.

This flyer is not only misleading but also conniving to the point of deceit. In my opinion this event is not a so called 'Ladies Luncheon' but a political meeting with sole goal is to recruit and garnish support for Luise Burman and Ron Acoff for the upcoming POA elections.

Cynthia McIntyre name carries so much notoriety among the CLI community that she has intentionally omitted her name on the flyer instead resorted to using CoryLakeIslesCommunity and Club House as her address.

I would like to see an official email be sent out alerting the residents that 'Ladies Luncheon' is not an official CDD event and an apology from Cynthia McIntyre and an immediate correction to her flyer.

Attachments:
Ladies Luncheon.jpg
Ladies Luncheon.jpg [ 588.86 KiB | Viewed 15789 times ]
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:36 pm
Dear fellow supervisors,

Please review the attached flyer.

In my previous post the entire subject flyer was not posted in its entirety.

Attachments:
Ladies Luncheon pdf.pdf [130.23 KiB]
Downloaded 629 times
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:48 pm
@Amanda would you please look into this further and provide us your findings regarding the emails going out to the community and if this is in violation of any CDD information or IP.

thanks

Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:00 pm
Good afternoon,

The District Manager is looking into any issues with the name in the email address.

I am sure we will get an update soon.

As far as any issues with the flyer, the address listed at the bottom of the flyer is not the Beach Club. The Beach Club is where the get together will be.

Just clearing any confusion on that part.

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:48 pm
John, Chuck and fellow Supervisors,

My findings does indicate that 10487 Cory Lake Dr is our Gym address and part and parcel of CDD offices/property.

Here is the screen shot.

Attachments:
10487 Cory Lake Dr, google Screen Shot.jpg
10487 Cory Lake Dr, google Screen Shot.jpg [ 280.35 KiB | Viewed 15669 times ]
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:53 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: