This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1, 2, 3
Coronavirus Preparedness and Precaution Measure 
After talking with David Burman and Bob Woodards, they both advised closing all facilities down until the threat has passed.

The only community I could get in touch with was Arbor Green. They are currently having their gym attendants clean the gym equipment every hour and advising residents to have limited contact as suggested by the CDC.

Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:46 am
Hello everyone.

The facilities and office will be closing today at 5pm. An email blast to the community will be going out in just a few minutes explaining the closures. Unfortunately, Verizon was unable to offer us a phone at the storefront. A phone has been ordered via the website and should be here before Monday. This will allow me to still communicate with residents via telephone starting on Monday. If you have any questions I will be monitoring the email and will gladly assist in any way that I can.

Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1, 2, 3

Search for: