This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1, 2, 3
Coronavirus Preparedness and Precaution Measure 
Yes, I will talk with Chuck and determine what our options are for the Board meeting. I am currently waiting to hear back from him. I will post/email once I know more.

Last edited by AmandaSchewe2 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:06 pm
Regarding work from home i suggest we wait on what the Hillsborough County School District decides prior to making this call.

Thoughts from other members?

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:21 pm
Just received the following from Chuck:

Hi

In a meeting, but I just reviewed Sunshine Board…..I believe you have enough support to cancel all events through mid-April and to go virtual office.

Consistent with this policy, we would need to cancel the CDD meeting as currently, we do not have the ability to hold a virtual CDD meeting as there currently must still be 3 Board members present for a quorum to hold the meeting. (there has been great discussion amongst legal counsels at every level regarding this requirement under the current circumstances, and there does not appear to be any way around even under a state of emergency as there are no provisions in emergency management statutes)

Please feel free to share this on SB.

Best Regards,

Chesley ‘Chuck’ Adams

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:22 pm
Just a suggestion from the Office staff

Close the Beach Club and office to walk-ins and have the office hours shortened. The reason behind this suggestion is that office staff need access to resident files to verify the information and complete tasks.

Example:

11am-2pm each day the office would be 'open' to answer emails, phone calls and process A/P reports, ect.

Last edited by AmandaSchewe2 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:13 pm
So another question to pose as far as rentals and events closings

We have so far cancelled and rescheduled rentals and events for the Clubhouse.

We have pool rentals that need addressed as well.

I think the pool falls into the same category as the gym as far as possible exposures. We also don't keep the pool fully staffed from open to close so there is no way to sanitize the area routinely.

If we are closing the gym then I would recommend closing the pool. Especially if the staff is working remotely.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:12 pm
I think we should shut everything down until we get updates that say normal operation is advisable.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:34 pm
Dear All,

Reading thru all the comments, I feel that the Government must function and serve the people. Lets not close CDD office as yet.

Lets keep an eye on the City of Tampa office and make a decision later.

I am supportive of all public gathering events are cancelled.

Are we closing Gym and the pool? Lets wait and verify if the area Hospitals (AdventHealth, WC) are closing down their fitness centers. Gym is attended by individuals and has wipe down sanitizing towels. Pool too, lets assess if Y's are shutting down their pools.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:44 pm
Sid I'm in agreement with your suggestions we should keep the essential facilities open until further notice from the City of Tampa and or Hillsborough school systems.

@Amanda please reach out to Bob and David Burman so they can also provide their input.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:30 pm
I also like the idea of understanding what our surrounding communities are doing as it relates to Gym, Clubhouse and pool hours.

Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:37 pm
I will contact the other board members and get their answers. Also, we will contact surrounding communities to gage what the greater New Tampa is doing in precaution to this situation. Once I know more I will post here.

Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:58 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1, 2, 3

Search for: