This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
CDD Amenities Opening Plans 
Hi Amanda, Chuck & John - In preparation for our CDD meeting this Thursday we would like to get an idea of what plans have been or being put in place for the re-opening of our amenities such as Beach Club Office, Pool, Pocket Parks and any other amenities which have been closed due to COVID-19. I understand this is a process and needs to be well thought out while following state and CDC guidelines.

thank you

Mon May 18, 2020 1:49 pm
I would like to see gym, playground and all other facilities open up immediately. I am hoping proper guidelines are in place and will be implemented.

Tue May 19, 2020 12:08 pm
Sid,

County playgrounds and amenities are not open yet. Therefore we can't open ours. Some of the local pools are open by appointment only and only to use the lap lanes, not for communal swimming and play.
I think we could open the gym during regular CDD hours but we would be limited to about 5 people in the gym with 6' spacing requirements and self-sanitation of equipment. Staff would have to sanitize at end of day and during down times.

We will also need to start hiring new attendants as the ones that we had have either moved back home or taken other jobs.

The following was copied and pasted straight from the County website:

Portions of the parks will remain closed, including;

Campgrounds
Playgrounds
Picnic areas
Picnic shelters
Kayak/canoe facilities
Recreation centers/buildings
Athletic fields
Basketball courts
Hockey courts
Splash pads
Skate parks
Programs
Events and rentals

Tue May 19, 2020 4:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: