This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
Planning Committee Revisited 
Hi all!

Since the last board meeting several people have reached out to me about the budget and about starting a finance committee again. Given the interest and level of community engagement, I would like to revisit starting a Strategic Planning Committee as well as updating our reserve study.

I believe that the board should ask for, and interview, volunteers for the committee. Ideally the committee would consist of:

CPA or other financial expert with experience managing a multi-million dollar budget
Contractor or other building expert with commercial experience
Landscape expert
Project or program manager
Attorney
Real estate agent
Law enforcement- TPD, HP, etc
New resident (less than 2 years in CL)
Long term resident (over 10 years in CL)
Liaison from CDD and POA (non-voting seats)

If we appoint residents with various backgrounds we would hopefully create a balanced committee that can offer perspectives that would help navigate future projects, make suggestions on the budget, and provide peace of mind for residents.

I am including the executive summary from the past committee. It's been 10 years since the committee had completed the executive summary.

Thanks in advance,

Sheila

Attachments:
Executive Summary.doc [2.34 MiB]
Downloaded 449 times
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: