This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page: 1
BNI Business Agreement - update 
I presented the new agreement and pricing to Eric Bunch, current BNI President, last Wednesday and spoke to him on Thursday, May 25th regarding a ‘counter offer’. Eric stated that in his research on different venues, that a price that high ($250) would include room set-up & tear down which we don’t provide but also stated that the group just doesn’t have that kind of money budgeted for that rental amount. He said they understand an increase is needed and asked if an increase to $150 would be acceptable.

*Just to notate* (I’m not sure how much weight this actually carries but I thought it worth notating since it may gave history insight): There is an older agreement in the file that reflects pricing based on weekly member attendance (0-40/$75, 41-50/$85 & 50+ negotiate fee on a case-by-case, prior to expansion). When the 2011 agreement was signed, that’s when the flat fee of $100 was agreed upon due to membership exceeding 50.

Wed May 31, 2017 12:44 pm
If we were to bump the price to 150- is it covering the cost of your and Johns labor as well as wear and tear? Also, did they agree to removie all of their stuff?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:58 pm
I feel the bump to $150 would suffice wear & tear. John & I spoke to Eric today (Wednesday, June 7th) and he agreed to remove their BNI materials (signs/posters, file boxes, easels, etc) when the new agreement is approved/signed.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:05 pm
Wendy - thanks for looking into this, with the agreement of removing their stuff on a weekly basis does that include chairs, tables etc to be stored someplace other than in bar area? if so where will they store this? I'd say if this helps in anyway keep CLI fresh in Realtors minds on a weekly basis and is not causing an issue with our staff that we agree on the $150-$175 range. What do other board members think?

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:34 am
I would think $150-$175 range would be an acceptable proposition with a condition that all their belongings including their furniture are removed each week on the conclusion of their meeting. Perhaps we can allow them to bring a storage shed to be placed hidden away around the dumpster area.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:32 pm
I just want to remind the board that we have residents that use the tables for their rentals. If we have BNI remove the tables I would encourage the board to allow purchase of tables and carts to move the tables for use during rentals. These could be stored in the pool storage area until needed and brought out the day of the event. With BNI they could be brought out the night prior. This would end the finger pointing of who is responsible for damage to tables and chairs.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:17 am
It appears that we are going to take on additional work and expenses just to accommodate a company without considering the fare ware and tare on our facilities and equipment plus extra responsibility on our already over tasked staff just for an additional $50 to $75 per month is totally inadequate. I think they should pay the $250 per month. Further, the amount of parking space being taking away from our residents alone is worth $250 per month.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Go to page: 1

Search for: